Report Suspicious Plants

Should you find plants that you fear are invasive, please contact us as soon as possible. The WLA or a Maine VLMP Monitor will follow up with you.

Please provide the following information noted in our Suspicious Plant Form.

Note that for any health or safety emergency you should call 911 to contact the Town of Standish emergency services.

Paul McNulty, President