Reporting Suspicious Plants Form

Should you find plants that you fear are invasive, please contact us as soon as possible. The WLA or a Maine VLMP certified Invasive Plant Monitor will follow up with you.

Note that for any health or safety emergency you should call 911 to contact the Town of Standish emergency services. For other non-emergency and non-invasive plant issues (e.g. water quality, inappropriate activities), call the Standish Health office at (207) 642-4343, or submit the WLA Contact Us form.

Thank you,

The Watchic Lake Association