Please join us at the Outpost Public House Restaurant for a chance to get to know your Watchic Lake neighbors Wednesday August 4th from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. This is a great opportunity to socialize with others on the lake, share experiences, and share a drink.
- Cash bar for full range of drinks. Light appetizers will be provided. Non-alcoholic drinks available.
- Various Watchic Lake merchandise will be on sale, with the profits going to the WLA. Examples below.
- WLA volunteers will answer your questions about the dam, water quality, the loons, invasive monitoring, lake history, and more.
- WLA membership is not required, but we hope you’ll join or donate.
- Good chance to support a local business.
In order to help the Outpost staff for this event, please RSVP to Paul McNulty at email@example.com, ideally by August 1st.
Location: Outpost Public House Restaurant, 380 Pequawket Trail (RT 113) Standish, ME 04084. Tel: 207-648-4316